Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Eday was PINK?


Yes... It's pink.
For people who know me from long before,
they might be surprised at this. Why?

Because I used to hate pink.


But, thinking that, i want my eday to be sweet looking and cheerful,
That's the color alright. Since I'm not a kid anymore, so I don't hate it (much).

naive, soft, sweet and subtle
everything that's not really me. LoL!
But, it's an Eday. So yeah, granted!

Turns out, the color came out just nice and i love it!
It gave me the feel that i wanted, just in the right amount!
Not so bad at making decisions huh?

And his side?
BLUE!
He said pink won't go well with blue.
pffttt~ really?


Turns out fine to me.

So, at a cliche end..
Pink Woman, Blue Man
nice.. :)



No comments:

Mak Turut

 Everybody knows. My father was one of the greatest filmmakers in the industry in Malaysia. (not bragging) I only got to witness him in star...